Saturday, December 6, 2014

Day 22: Compile

#22 Compile material/memories from 17, 18, and 20

#17 Select a book from a bookcase at random. Read one entire page.
#18 Improvisation drawing from (17), reading/word(s), your memory of first reading of the text
#20 Make a drawing of (what you remember of) 19's spatial design


What is the difference between revisiting and compiling?

For the past couple of days, I have had to actively resist looking ahead to upcoming prompts. Because, compile for what? Into what? Am I making a dance? Despite the suggestions/instructions to do prompts in any media and try not to make anything, I keep assuming that the prompts are pointing to something, and that something is MAKING A DANCE.

Ok.

So, I took a breath, looked back over the material, and realized -

No, I do not have to make a dance!

I made this instead. It would be even more fun if it was a video with the three photos running through video and some of the text animating a bit, but I've had enough computer time for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment