Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 76: Send something in the mail

#76 Send something in the mail to Rowena

Well, I think this one is between me and Rowena.

She's my 100 days predecessor. I haven't seen the documentation of her 100 days yet. We were going to have some sort of show-and-tell handoff when I started, but I think it's better that I started with a clean slate. Still, it's nice knowing she's done it - my 100 days sister.

Sigh. I love sending things in the mail (rent check excepted). Receiving real mail from an actual person is also a special thrill. Is there anything left to say about the lost art of letter writing that has not already been said? No. I used to have pen pals. Even in adulthood, I had friends I exchanged letters on paper with from time to time. I miss that. A blog is sort of a letter to everyone, but it's not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment