Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 56: move it, write it, save it, or shed it

#56 Consider 53 & 55: move it, write it, save it, or shed it


I am not thinking about my neck. I am not anxious about my neck. I am not thinking about how I cross my legs a lot and whether that is affecting my neck. I am not crossing my legs. I am not my legs. I am not my neck. I am not anxious. I am not thinking.  I am not thinking about why I'm always trying to get things done. I am not always trying to get things done. I am not now, nor have I ever been trying to get things done. I am not getting things done. I am not done. I am not.I am not thinking about my looking through the non-protection of my new glasses at strangers at the street and forgetting that they can see me looking at them. I am not thinking about them looking at me looking at them. I am not thinking about how dependent I am on my computer especially considering that I am ostensibly a body based artist. I am not thinking about how I am dependent. I am not dependent. I am not thinking about my computer. I am not my computer. I am not thinking about whether I am a body based artist.  I am not thinking I am a body based artist. I am not thinking I'm an artist. I'm not thinking I'm a body.  I am not thinking about whether I am possibly trying to do too many daily practices. I am not possibly trying to do too many daily practices.  I am not thinking about doing daily practices. I am not doing too many daily practices. I am not doing. I am not thinking. I am not thinking or doing.

I am doing some shedding:

No comments:

Post a Comment