I started reading / looking at / experiencing Lynda Barry's Syllabus yesterday. Inspiring stuff. It makes me want to switch to "by hand" documentation in a notebook, but I will persevere with what I have begun here...
- Falling, especially jumping-falling and turning-falling (starting around :30).
- Wiggly walking bit (around 3:21)and the jumpy wiggly bit after.
- Generally. the buoyancy of dancing in sneakers and the difference between shoes/no shoes
- Arranging small objects
- Billowing sheets
- Parker's tiptoe walk from the 2nd improvisation (starting at :32)
- Shifting bodies on the floor from the 2nd improvisation (1:54)
- Traveling through space with someone in a crawl with a lot of resistance from the 3rd improvisation
- I do not think it is wise to go into a rabbit hole with whiskey
- Painting inkblots!